My first bronze pieces!
I have wanted to try the new bronze clays ever since I first heard about them and finally, after months of procrastination, I tried the new Prometheus Bronze Clay! I have to say, for my first time using the bronze and hearing that it is sometimes hit and miss on getting it to fully sinter, I couldn't be more pleased. I fired these in two different batches, just in case the first batch didn't turn out- but both batches sintered well and I am happy with the results-
I found the consistancy of the clay to be a little different than the PMC I normally work with, not as sticky, and fairly easy to work with. The drying time seemed much longer (maybe because I was so anxious!). The clay in the dry stage seemed harder to sand and file (maybe more dense).
Now, off to create more!